As always, I end the year with a recounting of my 2013 goals and how I did, and some new goals for 2014
- Run a marathon, a half marathon and a relay.
I did a full marathon. No half, no relay. (.33)
- Attempt a triathlon
Unless you count a new baby… no.
- Finally make progress on getting my pilots license
DONE! I got my pilots license.
- Spend more down time with Eli and Amy
I think I did this. I hung up my hacking hat a bit to decompress more when at home. Also Eli and I resumed running together. Amy and I have had our time curtailed by the baby however, but earlier this year we had some nice down time in Portland and San Diego.
- Take more days off
I took three days off this year before the holidays, not counting paternity time. So, no.
- Leave work at work more often
Flying helped a lot with this, but not entirely. It was a stressful year.
- Continue writing more from...
Continue reading →